8th district - Paris
RENOVATION OF A THEATRE OF THE 20th CENTURY
The ambassadors' theatre is a 1931 building, located in the Champs-Élysées gardens. In 1970, the Paris City Hall, the owner, granted the theatre concession to the couturier Pierre Cardin. The place is renamed Espace Cardin. The concession expires in March 2016. The Theater of the city then moves its activity during the works at the Châtelet's Theater.